[rabbitmq-discuss] no error or exception

PATAR, SAGAR sp345s at att.com
Fri Nov 15 13:09:12 GMT 2013

I am working on the access control  features and have the below configuration

Demo user has access to read and write on '^demo\.*$
Account user has access to read and write on '^account\.*$

When I try to use user "demo" to read on "account.topic" it throws exception .... But when we try to post a message it doesn't throw any exception but don't see any message going through the exchange or in the queue ..BUT don't get any exception either ..  How will the client know if his message is getting delivered to the right exchange ?? is there any configuration we can enable the exceptions in these scenarios..

Appreciate all the help ..