[rabbitmq-discuss] Invalid bytecode when joining Linux node to Windows cluster

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Nov 14 14:25:53 GMT 2013

On 14/11/13 13:51, Sjøen, David A. wrote:
> Is having a cluster of Linux and Windows nodes supposed to be possible at all?

I just tested this and it does not work in 3.1.x. The test for
incompatible bytecode was a bit too enthusiastic.

However, we removed that test in 3.2.x (the thing it's testing for is no
longer needed) and you can now build a mixed Windows-Unix cluster.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, Pivotal