[rabbitmq-discuss] "Processing error", how to get additional info?

kgoess at bepress.com kgoess at bepress.com
Thu Nov 14 01:57:49 GMT 2013

We're seeing this error in the rabbitmq logs from one of our worker
processes (we have a half-dozen) running on some new worker boxes we're
putting up.  Only the presence of this one worker causes them.  And they
don't happen on our old worker hosts.  The error frames are going from the
local rabbitmq on the same host (we're using shovels) to the worker
process, but I'm not seeing any indication that the worker process is
otherwise having problems outside of receiving this error frame.

=ERROR REPORT==== 13-Nov-2013::17:16:36 ===
STOMP error frame sent:
Message: "Processing error"
Detail: "Processing error"
Server private detail: {noproc,
                           {gen_server,call,
                               [<0.27356.0>,next_publish_seqno,infinity]}}

Does "next_publish_seqno,infinity" mean anything to anybody here?  Or is
there any way to get more information about the error besides the rabbitmq
logs?