[rabbitmq-discuss] [Feature Request/Patch] Regular expression support in management UI filter

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Wed Nov 13 11:54:33 GMT 2013

Hi Joseph!

First of all, thanks for that patch and sorry for the delayed response - your post seems to have slipped between the proverbial cracks. I haven't actually looked at the changes you've made, but in order to include any community contribution, we need you to sign a contributor agreement. If that's something you're willing to do, then I'll forward you a copy offline. Once signed, we can take a look at integrating your patch.

Kind regards,
Tim