[rabbitmq-discuss] Subscribing an Exchange with RabbitHub

Lijo Sebastian lijo at citrusinformatics.com
Tue Nov 12 12:43:49 GMT 2013

Hi,
        Please guide me through.
            I am using RabbitHub plugin for RESTish way of publishing messages.
            Creating and Deleting Exchanges or Queues are working fine.
            Also able to publish message with http post method to queues subscribed through amqp.

But how to achieve subscribe with RabbitHub.

I tried the example available with RabbitHub tutorial.  Added my call back  url . Got Error.

What could be the possibilities of the below shown error?

Thanks in Advance!!!

Error :

Request verification failed: challenge_mismatch* Connection #0 to host rabbitmq
citrus.com left intact
* Closing connection #0

Regards,
Lijo Sebastian