[rabbitmq-discuss] amqp over http bridge with c#

Lijo Sebastian lijo at citrusinformatics.com
Thu Nov 7 09:56:51 GMT 2013

Videla,

                 Our requirement is like that. For security purposes, we do all incoming requests like this. nginx will redirect to the specified api or a webpage or anything.
                What we need here is a messaging protocol that supports Publish/Subscribe mechanism, that connects to server through nginx proxy pass.
                ave tried mqtt, xmpp etc. but they does not supports this http bridging.H
                Please let me know if this is possible with RabbitMQ, or any other MQ protocols.

Regards,
Lijo Sebastian
Senior Software Engineer
Citrus Informatics (India) Pvt Ltd.