[rabbitmq-discuss] Feature Req / Bug list

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon Nov 4 14:05:23 GMT 2013

On 29/10/2013 12:06AM, Graeme N wrote:
> These errors are all really strange, and so I'm hoping you guys can
> reproduce them, and best case scenario, find something that accounts for
> these problems which we can then patch in our production environment.

We haven't been able to recreate your most recent issues - but it's
possible that they're all copies of the same underlying problem as the
first lot you reported (which are now fixed).

So would you be able to have another go, with a recent nightly build?

http://www.rabbitmq.com/nightly-builds.html

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen