[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c, how to use x-message-ttl ?

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Mon Nov 4 11:34:31 GMT 2013

  It's  seems  a  little difficult to  understand  the example.   I  try to
set   amqp_table_t    to     amqp_queue_declare().   But  it  didn't work .
   I  try  to do  like  this.
  amqp_table_t  table;
  amqp_table_entry_t  entry;
  entry.key = amqp_cstring_bytes("x-message-ttl");
  entry.value.kind = AMQP_FIELD_KIND_UTF8;    PS:  I  don't  know  how  to
choose.
  entry.value.value.                        PS:   I  don't  know  how  to
fill  it.

  table.num_entries =1;
  table.entries = &entry;