[rabbitmq-discuss] previous connection is NOT automatically closed if IP different

L H, Wong lhwong at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 01:24:26 GMT 2013

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for the information. I am wondering why if IP for first
and second connections are the same (in the scenarios in which the
connection lost and resumed almost immediately via same network) the first
connection gets closed almost immediately after the second connection was
established.

Regards,
--Wong Liong Hung