[rabbitmq-discuss] previous connection is NOT automatically closed if IP different

L H, Wong lhwong at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 13:39:41 GMT 2013

Hi MK,

I am aware of the heartbeat setting. However, my application is running on
mobile phone I afraid that if I set the value to lower value like 10s it
will consume more battery power and also cause higher data usage.

Yes, I can receive all messages ultimately. However, I hope that I can get
those messages in real-time and in the order those messages were published.

"Your problem is likely that the unacknowledged messages on the old
connection are not being re-queued until RabbitMQ detects connection
closure."
Is there any way to ensure that the unacknowledged messages on the old
connection are being re-queued immediately and being delivered to other
consumer?

Regards,
Nick