[rabbitmq-discuss] tag rabbitmq_v3_0_4 missing from rabbitmq-web-dispatch

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri May 31 17:05:32 BST 2013

On 31/05/13 16:05, Gotthard, Petr wrote:
> Could there be yet another bug in the repository? If you look at
> rabbitmq-web-dispatch
> <http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-web-dispatch/summary>, there is no tag
> for 3.0.3 and 3.0.4 although the log says it was created. (I didn’t
> check all the other repos.)

Hmm.

"hg tags" in the checked out repository does list these tags, it's just
the web interface that doesn't.

I suspect a bug in hg's web interface to be honest. Tags in hg are
rather quirky, and the machine running the web interface is not running
the latest hg release.

Not sure what we can do about this really I'm afraid.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, Pivotal