[rabbitmq-discuss] Architecture Question

Jesper Louis Andersen jesper.louis.andersen at gmail.com
Tue May 28 18:32:35 BST 2013

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 7:11 PM, Crash Course <crashcourse at gmail.com> wrote:

> Message size appears not to make a difference, as I can set the
> message size to be 10 bytes, and the message rate stays the same.

This would have me guess the problem is with either

latency - some kind of wait occurs which you are round-tripping on.
os configuration - some value is not tuned accordingly
implementation detail - there is somewhere in the stack something is
implemented in a less than desirable way.

I would check larger messages, 8k for instance right away.

--
J.