[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq error report of plugins is too short and incomplete

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Tue May 28 14:37:06 BST 2013

On 24 May 2013, at 14:35, Guido Extra <guido.extras at gmail.com> wrote:
> The interesting stuff is certainly at the end of that

maybe not…

> {function_clause,[{orddict,fetch,["rxLBslwAswwgRz6RMtmDYenC8",
> [{"rxlbslwaswwgrz6rmtmdyenc8", ...

I'm sure you noticed, but did you see that the search key matches the
first member of the orddict in every respect except CASE?

Just saying…

Steve Powell  [Cell: +44-7815-838-558]
Links: Pivotal, SpringSource, VMware, Virgo, RabbitMQ.
Good design:
   is innovative, useful, aesthetic;
   is understandable, unobtrusive, honest;
   is long-lasting, thorough, environmentally friendly;
   and is as little design as possible.
Copyright Dieter Rams, amended March 2003; October 2009; and August 2012