[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Federation & SSL

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Sat May 25 21:56:33 BST 2013

Eric,

On 24/05/13 22:55, Eric Cozzi wrote:
>                   {{badarg,{error,noSuchObject}},
> [{rabbit_access_control,'-check_vhost_access/2-fun-0-',3,[]},
>                     {rabbit_access_control,check_access,5,[]},

That indicates that your LDAP auth backend returned a 'noSuchObject'
error when performing the vhost access check for the user.

I suggest you enable logging in the LDAP auth plug-in to track down the
cause.

However, the error really should be handled more gracefully by rabbit,
and I am at a loss why it's producing such a stack trace. What versions
of RabbitMQ and Erlang are you running and how did you install rabbit
(e.g. from a package, compiled from source, etc)?

Matthias.