[rabbitmq-discuss] User permission

Slyth sabrina.kuehn90 at web.de
Fri May 24 14:33:46 BST 2013

Hi,
I have an understanding problem because of the user permissions.

My senario:
I have a cluster, I have queues, ...
I have users who should have there own queues, which only they and I should
can see AND all of them should have permissions to send msg to a special
queue and only one user (me) should have the permission to receive.

Can someone help me to create this permissions in the web UI or console?

I tried it a few times but no matter what I try my test user could see
everything he couldn't change the conf but... not like I wanted.

(Perhaps I have to create vhosts, but I don't know.)