[rabbitmq-discuss] problem in starting multi nodes in same management plugin 55672

PONMUTHU M ponmuthu at omnesysindia.com
Thu May 16 10:45:17 BST 2013

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

rabbitmq-server-3.1.0-1.noarch
Erlang R15B01

am able to start & view mgmnt plugin using this version.

now my query is , i want to start multiple nodes in a single localhost .
but i can achieve this only disable rabbitmq_management/mochiweb plugin

i want all nodes mgmnt console in 55672.

Starting with different mgmnt port for each node also fine (how can I change
that ports in ENV) & how can I view those all console in a single console ?

kindly help me !! Description: :)