[rabbitmq-discuss] Flow control issue when shovelling messages between data centres

SimonT simonthorogood at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 09:44:05 BST 2013

Thanks Simon, much appreciated. In our case, as far as we can tell, these
rabbit nodes have bags of available RAM when the flow control occurs - would
you still expect paging to disc of messages in that case?

Another thing to mention is that we are using a rather old version (RabbitMQ
2.8.2 on Erlang R14B04). Do you think this might be relevant?