[rabbitmq-discuss] create a policy for concrete nodes

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon May 13 12:52:31 BST 2013

On 13/05/13 11:23, Slyth wrote:
> But is it possible to mirror all 3 vm's with the other tree on my way?

It's not really clear what you're asking here. Do you want to have all 6
nodes in one cluster or something else? What is different about one
group of 3 nodes vs the other?

> And my policy and queue don't see each other. There is no policy and mirror
> entry in the web UI of my queue.

You defined a policy that would apply to queues with names beginning
with "mirror." - but your queue is named "mirror".

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, Pivotal