[rabbitmq-discuss] Can Rabbit MQ consume Tibco JMS messages?

lists at bitfaeule.net lists at bitfaeule.net
Tue May 7 00:39:45 BST 2013

Hi there I'm a newb to RabbitMQ, hence please excuse if this equation has an
obvious answer.

I need to build a jerkins build trigger that will kick off builds when JMS
messages are received. I found the Jenkins plugin fro Rabbit MQ (
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/RabbitMQ+Consumer+Plugin
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/RabbitMQ+Consumer+Plugin>  ) which
seems to be headed in the right direction. I now wonder if I can get RabbitMQ to
consume message from the Tibco JMS broker that I'm forced to use due to the
companies' messaging infrastructure that I work for.

Thank you.

Couz