[rabbitmq-discuss] C library request/reply

Alan Antonuk alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Mon May 6 19:59:52 BST 2013

Starting from the amqp_listen.c example:
https://github.com/alanxz/rabbitmq-c/blob/master/examples/amqp_listen.c#L149

That amqp_basic_properties_t* struct is what you're looking for.

You'll have to consult the _flags field to make sure the field is set

amqp_boolean_t is_set = p->_flags & AMQP_BASIC_REPLYTO_FLAG;

Then the reply-to value is stored in the reply_to member.

HTH
-Alan