[rabbitmq-discuss] RMQ clustering not working on Cloud servers.

reddylast reddylast at gmail.com
Mon May 6 07:42:22 BST 2013

Hi,

Recently I've started to setup RMQ clustering on my cloud severs
(http://www.rabbitmq.com/clustering.html).
When I'm trying to setup clustering between a dedicated server and a cloud
sever then it works fine. But, when I'm doing same between two cloud severs
then it does not work. Please note, all cloud severs can listen each other
on the necessary ports (5672 and 4369). I can telnet all severs
(clouds/dedicated) from one to another. Can anyone please help me to figure
out what could be the possible issue ?

Thanks
Reddy.