[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovels not reconnecting with RabbitMQ 3.1.0

Jon Bergli Heier jon.bergli.heier at zisson.no
Thu May 2 15:43:04 BST 2013

Hi, just did some testing here. If I leave reconnect_delay unset, the shovel does not reconnect. Setting reconnect_delay to 0 seems to have the same effect (as expected). Setting reconnect_delay to a nonzero value makes the shovel reconnect immediately (tested with 10 and 1000). I tested this by closing the shovel's connection from the management interface on the cluster.

Jon