[rabbitmq-discuss] How to implement consumer's sequential work correctly?
kishmiryankarlen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:20:04 GMT 2013
Here are three steps I want to do:
1. pull some file names and pass them to the downloader (first consumer)
2. AFTER downloading each file pass them to the extracter (second
3. AFTER extracting pass them to the Inserter (third consumer) to push
the data into DB
Now I would like to know how I will manage these "AFTER"s.
As I understand there are two solutions:
1. each consumer must send the message to the producer back about
success or failure of the task. If it's done successfully, then producer
must send to the next consumer.
2. each consumer must put the message to the next consumer's queue when
Actually I don't know how to realize both of them.
Please, help me to solve this problem. If any of my solutions is right,
please tell me how to implement it. Or please explain me the right solution
in this situation.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rabbitmq-discuss