[rabbitmq-discuss] How can I get a count of messages in a queue with a certain correlation_id

mike.dorrell at telcentris.com mike.dorrell at telcentris.com
Fri Mar 22 16:27:35 GMT 2013

I am trying to find a way to get percentage of a batch job that is still
pending, and I am using the correlation_id to group messages. I want to be
able to find out how many messages in a queue have a certain
correlation_id. I currently have a loop of Gets() that checks each message,
but that marks the messages as viewed, and seems to be a bit inconsistent.

Is there a better way to get a count of messages in a queue with a certain
correlation_id?