[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Consumer stops responding after some time

Alan Antonuk alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 16:41:30 GMT 2013

rabbitmq-c does support publisher confirms.  (they can be enabled with
amqp_confirm_select() on a per-channel basis)/

rabbitmq-c has partial support for AMQP heartbeats. The library understands
heartbeats from an AMQP protocol level, and can properly send and receive
heartbeat frames, however rabbitmq-c does not provide an event loop to send
and receive these heartbeat frames, it is up to the application to provide
that logic.

-Alan