[rabbitmq-discuss] socket_error

Elizabeth Liao eliao at seegrid.com
Wed Mar 20 16:02:16 GMT 2013

We are currently running on Fedora 11 and have not been able to figure out how to reproduce the issue.  The actual problem that we're chasing down is that our hard disks are getting hammered but we can't find the root cause.  We're essentially wondering if the errors are cause or effect.

We're currently testing v3.0.3 but it has not been subject to the same operating conditions as systems running with 2.8.6 and 2.8.7 yet.  Also, we're seeing these errors in configurations without the use of the shovel as well.

Liz