[rabbitmq-discuss] Guidance on Using F5 Load Balancer with RabbitMQ

Richard Raseley richard at raseley.com
Mon Mar 18 18:06:27 GMT 2013

Tim,

Thank you for that information - I hadn't realized that was the case with
HA queues. So, in our situation we may be better off configuring the load
balanced pool to be Active / Passive so that messages will always be
flowing directly to the node that is running the master queue process
(thereby eliminating the intra-node network overhead)?

Regards,

Richard