[rabbitmq-discuss] node-amqp: { [Error: COMMAND_INVALID - second 'channel.open' seen] code: 503 }

Chris stuff at moesel.net
Thu Mar 14 20:07:53 GMT 2013

Thank you, Michael.  The Tracer is a very cool tool.  Thanks for pointing
it out!  It definitely confirms the issue regarding multiple opens:

1363291338032: <Tracer-0> ch#8 -> {#method<channel.open>(out-of-band=),
null, ""}
1363291338032: <Tracer-0> ch#8 -> {#method<channel.open>(out-of-band=),
null, ""}
1363291338070: <Tracer-0> ch#8 -> {#method<channel.open>(out-of-band=),
null, ""}
1363291338070: <Tracer-0> ch#8 -> {#method<channel.open>(out-of-band=),
null, ""}

Now I still just have to figure out how/why they are being sent!

-Chris