[rabbitmq-discuss] can't set log_levels?

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Tue Mar 12 09:56:54 GMT 2013

Hi,

On 12/03/13 02:33, zhaodawei wrote:
> Hello,My rabbitmq rabbitmq.conf is that ,but when I stop rabbitmq and
> "rabbitmq-server -detached",It's don't work.
> [
>         {rabbit, [
>                 {log_levels, [{connection, error}]}
>         ]}
> ].
>
> The rabbitmq.log all like this :=INFO REPORT==== 12-Mar-2013::10:31:58 ===

If this info report pertains to a connection event then the config file
might not have been read. Make sure it is available in the correct
location. Use "rabbitmqctl environment" to make sure your config has
taken effect or check the startup banner for a line starting "config
file(s)".

If this info report does not pertain to a connection then the
description of log_levels from http://www.rabbitmq.com/configure.html
has the explanation:

 "At present there is just one category defined - 'connection', for all
 events relating to network connections. Other, currently
 uncategorised, events are always logged.

-Emile