[rabbitmq-discuss] Per-queue/exchange ACL via LDAP plugin

SteveO steveolivier22 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 23:24:51 GMT 2013

Greetings-

I was curious how to accomplish a per-queue/exchange ACL method while using
the LDAP auth plugin. I was looking to do something similar to the example
provided:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/man/rabbitmqctl.1.man.html#Access%20control
<http://www.rabbitmq.com/man/rabbitmqctl.1.man.html#Access%20control>

*rabbitmqctl set_permissions -p /myvhost tonyg "^tonyg-.*" ".*" ".*"*

/This command instructs the RabbitMQ broker to grant the user named tonyg
access to the virtual host called /myvhost, with configure permissions on
all resources whose names starts with "tonyg-", and write and read
permissions on all resources/

Better yet, I was looking to do a config that equated to, "Users in
Group-Test1 can consume from queues starting with the name Test1, but no one
else can".

I have the general "User in Group-Test1 can consume from queues", but not
the rest.

Thanks