[rabbitmq-discuss] How to configure RabbitMQ cluster to get out of the scale.

t.otoda.freemail at gmail.com t.otoda.freemail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 23:31:58 GMT 2013

Hi

I want to configure RabbitMQ cluster to get out of the scale.

1) What kind of point should I be careful about?

   the number of nodes of the cluster,
   the number of nodes mirrored queues,
   the number of queues which nodes of the cluster have, etc.

2) What kind of procedure should I let RabbitMQ get out of the scale in?

   I think RabbitMQ does not seem to get out of the scale only by having
added a node.
   Because it doesn't do re-balance of queues between nodes automatically.

   If anyone know how to do re-balance of queues, please tell me.