[rabbitmq-discuss] HiPE compilation error with rabbitmq 3.1.3 and erlang R16B01: Cannot find ssl_record.beam file.

Daniel Luna daniel at siftlogic.com
Fri Jun 28 15:38:34 BST 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 8:45 AM, Emile Joubert <emile at rabbitmq.com> wrote:

> I've seen throughput improvements up to 50% for some cases. HiPE is
> enabled selectively only for the broker modules that benefit from it.
> Unfortunately it often causes segfaults in the VM, so not enabled by
> default.

Are any of these crashes reproducible?  Do you know which modules are the
cause of the crashes.

I know that the HiPE team (as small as it may be nowadays) would love to
get bug reports regarding anything that's broken.

Cheers,

Daniel (former HiPE team member and the person that ported HiPE to x86_64
so probably the one to blame)