[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq clustering: ensuring failover and high availability

Luis Rodriguez lrodriguez1995 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 17:36:41 BST 2013

Hi all,

I  am trying to get High availability (active/active) and failover working on a clustered setup (3 vm's using Centos. I joined rabbit3 and rabbit2 to rabbit1)

After reading the tutorials, I understand that " Mirrored queues replicate their contents across all configured cluster nodes"
I am using a java application in my desktop to send messages to the vm's to test these instances.

I'm really not sure how to change the settings for this to happen. (be able to display a message to all three nodes, and if 1 node goes down, it would still display the message to the remaining nodes in the cluster)
Please help...

Luis