[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit 3.1.1 crash question

Morgan Nelson mnelson at steele-forge.com
Tue Jun 25 02:48:08 BST 2013

So we've had 3.1.2 in production for several hours now, and when I look at
our throughput in the management module, the messages per second number
seems a little high.  Like two orders of magnitude high.  Here's a screen
shot:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s11/sh/c24edac3-bc98-414b-8ce8-21bae937c4c7/1cb4d01dd79c22c7a5d648eb86ee108c/deep/0/Screenshot%206/24/13%208:19%20PM.png

When I looked at the throughput late last Friday afternoon, it was showing
between 750 and 1200 publishes a second, the above image is showing between
50,000 and 150,000 publishes per second, with acks at between 100,000 and
250,000 per second.  This doesn't seem right.

Now, I don't have any screenshots from before 3.1.2 showing messages *per
second* so it _might_ be right, but I'd like another set of eyes on this,
please.

Morgan

--
Morgan Nelson