[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ in Depth

Gavin M. Roy gmr at meetme.com
Mon Jun 24 06:14:02 BST 2013

Hi all,

I wanted to drop a quick note to let everyone know that my book in progress, RabbitMQ in Depth is available in rough form in the Manning Early Access Program. In addition, it is today’s Manning Deal of the Day. If you’re interested in knowing more about RabbitMQ or just helping me out, you can purchase the book today for 50% of using the code dotd0624au at www.manning.com/roy/.

I apologize in advance if I have offended anyone using the list this way and won’t make a habit of it.

Cheers,

Gavin