[rabbitmq-discuss] Using a local system account to run the RMQ Windows Service, where does Mnesia store it's data?

Christopher Lefevre CLefevre at Transparent.com
Wed Jun 19 14:25:03 BST 2013

I actually found it in rabbitmqctl environment

However, the issue I think is related to Hyperic, which appears to only work with Rabbit 2.x, Vs. Rabbit 3.0.x that we're currently using.

Thank you for your time,
-Christopher Lefevre

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthias Radestock [mailto:matthias at rabbitmq.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 5:53 PM
To: Discussions about RabbitMQ
Cc: Christopher Lefevre
Subject: Re: [rabbitmq-discuss] Using a local system account to run the RMQ Windows Service, where does Mnesia store it's data?

On 18/06/13 21:16, Christopher Lefevre wrote:
> I can't seem to find any way to show the file locations via
> Rabbitmqctl.bat or the Rabbit Management Plugin.

Check the beginning of rabbit's log file.

Matthias.
The information contained in this electronic message and any attached document(s) is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipients named above. This message may be confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by telephone (603) 262-6300 or by electronic mail immediately. Thank you.