[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c how many channels I need?

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Wed Jun 19 08:01:23 BST 2013

Thank you !   you  help  me soo much !   and  I  still  face  the problem  of
memory use.       I  need  to  send a  message  to   a  queue ,  before
that,  I'd  like  to declare  the queue  to  make  sure  the queue  already
there ,just like  amqp_queue_declare(....) ,and  then  i call
amqp_basic_consume(....) ,  but  when  I use  this  function
:amqp_queue_declare(....)  , the memory grow up  fast.   what  can  I do  to
avoid  this statement?