[rabbitmq-discuss] Possible memory leak in the management plugin

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jun 18 11:08:13 BST 2013

Some things to look at that may let you re-enable the management plugin:

The management DB keeps historical data for queues / connections etc. If
you have a large number of these things then tweaking the retention
policies may help:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/management.html#sample-retention

If that does not help then setting:

{rabbitmq_management, [{db_module, rabbit_mgmt_old_db}]}

in your config will revert to the 3.0.x DB implementation.

Cheers, Simon

Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, Pivotal