[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c close channel already but still get message from the channel

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Fri Jun 14 11:18:05 BST 2013

<http://rabbitmq.1065348.n5.nabble.com/file/n27390/list_queue.jpg>

you can see  tha   I  get  four  messages  in the  queue -----fb_test_2
,so  I  will  use  function wait_simple_frame()  to  receive   msg in a
thread.

in  the void main(){};

Scene 1:
I  open  the  channel  1  :  amqp_channel_open(conn,1);
ask consumer   :amqp_basic_consume(conn,1...);
I get  the  message from  queue---fb_test_2

Scene 2:
I  did  nothing;
I  block   in the  wait_simple_frame()  and nothing receive;

Scene 3:
I  open the channel  1:  amqp_channel_open(conn,1);
I ask  consumer :  amqp_basic_consume(conn,1...);
then I close the channel immediately :  amqp_channel_close(conn,1);
but what happens,  I  still  receive  the message... I don't  think  I
should receive them.  what' the problem?