[rabbitmq-discuss] Mirrored Queues Disappearing

Plock, Justin (GE Corporate) Justin.Plock at ge.com
Tue Jun 11 15:02:39 BST 2013

Unfortunately there seems to be a gap in our logging, maybe related to the issue.

rabbit at alpcismq822v.log
- from 11-Jun-2013::03:02:52
- to 11-Jun-2013::08:58:55 (now)

rabbit at alpcismq822v.log.1
- from 2-Jun-2013::03:02:52
- to 9-Jun-2013::03:02:06

Could a network partition may have caused this?  I guess I have two main questions:

1.) If my queues/exchange are set to HA, why do they continually get lost during network partitions?
2.) Would using autoheal handle this scenario better?

Thanks for your help.

-Justin