[rabbitmq-discuss] Script/Connection not getting terminated.

tluck tilak.chauhan at ymail.com
Mon Jun 10 15:16:55 BST 2013

Hi Alvaro,

/<< 2) The "tnc" version of the library is not maintained anymore since 2
years already. There are many bug fixes in this version of the library:
https://github.com/videlalvaro/php-amqplib//

I tried to install https://github.com/videlalvaro/php-amqplib library
following all the instruction given there. But when I'm trying run demo
scripts then I'm getting following error :

/
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'PhpAmqpLib\Connection\AMQPConnection' not
found..../

Any idea what could be the possible issue ?

Thanks
T.luck