[rabbitmq-discuss] Script/Connection not getting terminated.

tluck tilak.chauhan at ymail.com
Fri Jun 7 13:29:57 BST 2013

/>> 2013/6/7 tluck <[hidden email]>
while ($msg = $channel->basic_get($queue)) {
    consumerMessage($msg, $connection, $channel);
}

I suspect this code uses automatic acknowledgement mode. In other words,
RabbitMQ considers the message acknowledged as soon as
it sends it out.
/

I'm expecting there is no problem with my code because default value for
no_ack is false (If my understanding is right then system will wait for the
acknowledgement) and client library function something like this :

public function basic_get($queue="", $no_ack=false, $ticket=NULL) {

}

Thanks,
T.luck