[rabbitmq-discuss] How to identify connection?

Наиль Салихов aflaed at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 09:57:05 BST 2013

I'm using RabbitMQ Management plugin to get connections, but, there is
another problem -- i have different computers, where I start connection, I
want to know, from which computer connection was started.
For example, on computer I can log connection ID, and then compare it in
management site.

--
С уважением,
Салихов Наиль