[rabbitmq-discuss] Consume message based on correlation Id

antony antony.pulicken at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 11:20:31 BST 2013

Hi,

Here's my scenario:

I have multiple instances of listeners waiting on one queue and each of them
have a unique id to correlate the message. The message published by the
publisher will have a correlation id and each listener should only pick the
message that matches the correlation id.

I read that this is possible in case of RPC where in you will pass a call
back queue reference and correlation id while publishing the message. But my
scenario is different.

Please let me know whether there is a straight forward solution for this.

Regards,
Antony.