[rabbitmq-discuss] (no subject)

Pavel Kogan pavel.kogan at cortica.com
Tue Jun 4 18:42:32 BST 2013

Hi all,

We started getting following error from time to time in number of our
client applications.

*A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not
properly **respond
after a period of time, or established connection failed because
connected** host
has failed to respond*

*   at RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.Frame.ReadFrom(NetworkBinaryReader reader)*

*   at RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.SocketFrameHandler_0_9.ReadFrame()*

*   at RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.ConnectionBase.MainLoopIteration()*

*   at RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.ConnectionBase.MainLoop()*

What is interesting is that client continue consuming messages but do no
processing. We use RabbitMQ Server 3.0.1, Erlang R14B04 and .Net client (I
am not sure about version but one of latest).

Did anyone meet this problem before?

Thanks,

   Pavel

*