[rabbitmq-discuss] connection closed abruptly errors on logs

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Mon Jun 3 11:35:33 BST 2013

On 02/06/13 12:32, Fedele Mantuano wrote:

> Sorry I have the same problem. Can you give me di solution?

The log entries can safely be ignored if caused by loadbalancer liveness
tests. You can set the "log_levels" configuration to reduce the noise if
you don't want these entries to fill up the logfile. An alternative is
to use a loadbalancer that establishes and tears down AMQP connections
instead of just TCP connections.

-Emile