[rabbitmq-discuss] Consumer Cancel Notifications in rabbitmq-c or SimpleAmqpClient?

Alan Antonuk alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 00:00:41 BST 2013

> Does rabbitmq-c or SimpleAmqpClient handle consumer cancellation
> notifications?

At present SimpleAmqpClient does not support consumer cancellation
notification.

rabbitmq-c supports consumer cancellation notification, but by default does
not enable it, nor does it provide much of an API for consumer cancellation.

> If so, is there any documentation or examples?

Not currently (documentation for rabbitmq-c is something that is actively
being worked on currently). That said, I've modified the amqp_consumer.c
example to support consumer cancellation notification, you can find this
modified version here:
https://github.com/alanxz/rabbitmq-c/blob/consumer_cancel_example/examples/amqp_consumer.c