[rabbitmq-discuss] hello

François Beausoleil francois at teksol.info
Sat Jul 27 14:11:44 BST 2013

Hi,

You are confusing Nagios and RabbitMQ, perhaps? RabbitMQ is a message queue server. It is used to transport data between applications across processes. Nagios is a tool to monitor machines and services. RabbitMQ can't "check" anything by itself. You can use Nagios to monitor a single instance of RabbitMQ, or a cluster of RabbitMQ instances.

Hope that helps,
François Beausoleil