[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue disappear from nodes in clusters

vantheshark nvthoai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 14:12:52 BST 2013

Hi, I have a cluster of 3 nodes, ha-mode = all and ha-sync-mode = automatic.

It's been running pretty well for a few days. But 1 of the queue disappear
for unknown reason.

I tried to add the queue back from WebUI, it's added but then my ha policy
is not applied on it. And seem like the queue is not usable, I even cannot
delete it when I try to.

I run rabbitmqcl cluster_status and see below:

[{nodes,[{disc,[rabbit at queue1]},{ram,[rabbit at queue3,rabbit at queue2]}]},
 {running_nodes,[rabbit at queue1,rabbit at queue2,rabbit at queue3]},
 {partitions,
     [{badrpc,
          {'EXIT',
              {noproc,
                  {gen_server,call,
                      [rabbit_node_monitor,partitions,infinity]}}}}]}]

What does it mean and how can i fix it?