[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ QUEUE MESSAGES

rabbit15 bison_art at o2.pl
Thu Jul 25 13:52:37 BST 2013

Hi, thanks for reply!
I will reduce my test in the next week. I have question about unacknowledged
messages. Do you suggest that if I tell consumer ( f.e. through the
basicQos(1)) to not get messages if the consumer doesn't process messages
than it will read with maximum speed ? If I run my test with my buffer than
messages are published with constant value, if not I see that publish speed
oscillates.

Cheers,
Artur